North Hollywood, California

I am a subscriber and purchased a 6 month subscription. Man what a mistake I made. The boxes progressively have gotten worse each month. My box contained junk and I mean junk!!!! Go to overstock.com if you want this garbage because thats what you will get with Mystery Tackle Box. If you can't even find the brands online in this day and age, then you know they are garbage!!! LMAO!

And i'm all for trying new brands but don't send me discontinued products!!! Look at this image. Now I did not receive these but this is in their marketing. Every *** knows that when they come out with new products that they change packaging. Don't send me a bunch of old *** man.

You guys are the worst! My advice to anyone considering Mystery Tackle Box is to check out other fishing subscription services.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mystery tackle box subscription from Mystery Tackle Box and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mystery Tackle Box to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mystery Tackle Box for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mystery Tackle Box?

Comments

Sherwood, Arkansas, United States #1234892

Quit crying you *** ***. It's called "Mystery" Tackle Box, not I'm gonna get whatever the *** I like. Stop complaining

Vykk
to Anonymous #1358959

It's not much of a mystery. You'll get a bunch of cheap Chinese lures. It's a scam, since that's never what their sponsored channels get.