My first MTB was missing the top dollar item.Seems like they will send me the missing item.

I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to make sure every item is in the box, that's what the whole company is about: put things in box, close box, ship box.

The sample packs are kinda weak, for example, the salt tubes I received are always on sale at every sporting goods store or bait shop I frequent. Combined with the fact they never work for me makes them a cheap/lame item to get.

It is not entirely MTBs fault I'm not happy with my first box, as some of the items I had already.Guess I anticipated more.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of mystery tackle box shipping service from Mystery Tackle Box and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mystery Tackle Box to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mystery Tackle Box for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments